Monday 24 June 2013

All That Remains' "Asking Too Much"

Hey Pistoleros!
How's it going out there in Internetland?
Thought I'd share a music video I entered into a Talenthouse Competition hosted by All That Remains and Razor & Tie. It's for ATR song 'Asking Too Much'. Cool track, and thought I'd take part, as I haven't really done anything music video-wise for the kind of rock/metal crowd. But it proved to be fun. Although spent 5 days illustrating in photoshop and animating/editing/rendering because I saw the competition last minute. All strenuous stuff. I had only an hour and 1 minute to spare after I uploaded it.

Voting is now live, and I need your help to get noticed. Follow through and have a look-see:
http://www.talenthouse.com/creativeinvites/preview/aa0b7bcac4515bb04d69d04f7055fd87/1707

The video is embeded on their for you to watch, or have a double take and watch the video here too:



Sum up,
It's my 50th video apparently. That must be a milestone somewhere. Right, YouTube? Keep rocking people! :)


No comments:

Post a Comment

The "Suit & Bone" Short Film Electronic Press Kit is years in the making

The Suit & Bone Short Film I directed has been making its rounds in film festivals since its campaign launch in December 2021m and I am...