Tuesday 11 June 2013

Irish Stranger

Currently putting a music video together, taking a bit longer than it should, only because I have been back and forth with other work. But I suspect this week it will be done. MOQ sound edit is this Friday. Postponed again but it'll get done.

Check out the still of the video I am working on. Scrulove's Irish Stranger:

© 2013. Scrulove's Irish Stranger still. Shot, directed and edited by Dulani Wilson. All Rights Reserved.
© 2013. Scrulove's Irish Stranger still. Shot, directed and edited by Dulani Wilson. All Rights Reserved.
Sum up,
See you on the next side.
Now there is an iron gate where the fence used to be.

The Bluntspear Insignia.


No comments:

Post a Comment

The "Suit & Bone" Short Film Electronic Press Kit is years in the making

The Suit & Bone Short Film I directed has been making its rounds in film festivals since its campaign launch in December 2021m and I am...