Friday 8 December 2017

On the tip of my Insidious tongue...

Okay pretty sure you wanted to see the next poster I did for the Insidious / Talenthouse competition. Right? Sure you do.

Check it:

© Insidious: The Last Key concept poster. Artwork by Dulani Wilson (@bluntspear). All rights reserved to respective owners.

A remix of the previous still image renders I did, but this one meets qualifying criteria. Is she about to swallow it? Did she just bring it up? Was it under her tongue the whole time? Who knows. But being The Last Key, it is sure to be a keepsake you'd want to keep close to the chest. Let me know what you guys think? Comment section!

Sum up,
Devoted



No comments:

Post a Comment

The "Suit & Bone" Short Film Electronic Press Kit is years in the making

The Suit & Bone Short Film I directed has been making its rounds in film festivals since its campaign launch in December 2021m and I am...